What is Business Growth Advisory?
Here at 123 Financial Group, we have set exciting goals to start the new decade off fresh. We don’t want to be known as your typical accounting firm. We want to be a firm that puts your needs ahead of our own, we want to provide you with the answers to the questions you hadn’t thought to ask.
That’s why we are providing our clients with the opportunity to access many of our new services, one of which is the area of Business Growth Advisory.
So what is Business Growth Advisory?
Put simply, business advisory services focus on developing strategies for the success and growth of a business. With this in mind we want to be your trusted partners in business, your first thought when making important financial decisions, by asking you the right questions that dig deep into your business and ultimately help you grow. We look forward to working more closely with you in this important space.
How we can help?
Everyone’s business is different and no two businesses are at the same stage of development and growth. Some may need a lot of help from their accountant and advisor, others may not. We are here to help you by focusing on what you do, identifying areas specific to your business, looking for real improvements and then tailoring any advice around that. Below are some examples of what’s possible:-
- Budgeting – setting future targets and comparing actual performance to establish areas for improvement
- Benchmarking – measuring and comparing your performance against similar businesses in your industry
- Board of Advice Meetings – these can be conducted quarterly or half yearly as a way to track business progress and form action plans
- Cash Flow Management – help to determine where and when money comes in, where it goes, how to save some and how to get more of it
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) – perform financial health checks to review revenue growth, profitability and working capital needs
We know you are passionate about your business, so we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office and make an appointment with our senior accountant, Goran Novacevski. Together, we can make a difference to your business and want your goals to become a reality!